SmartGridElectronics.Net is the only source covering all developments related to how the Smart Grid will impact the design of all types of electronic equipment. Launched in October 2010, coverage extends from the Smart Meter through the building to the End-Use Equipment.
Control, Communications and Security are three of the major themes of SmartGridElectronics.net. The successful deployment of the smart grid is dependent on numerous technology, component, and standards developments for electronic equipment. SmartGridElectronics.net is the only focused source of news where readers can learn how the Smart Grid is changing the design of electronic equipment. Some of the areas of focus for this unique and important news service include:
- Communications standards & protocols
- Smart appliances & loads
- Distribution architectures & components
- Networking/embedded processing needs
- Circuit design requirements
- Applications & demonstration projects
- Instrumentation & monitoring
- Enabling demand side management
- Supporting plug-in hybrid vehicles
- Large-scale energy storage
- Intelligent power monitoring sensors
- Advanced metering infrastructure
- Visualization technologies
- Real-Time control methods
- Integration of distributed generation resources
- Supporting & enabling micro grids
- Power quality considerations
- Impact on mission critical customers
- Reliability & availability
- Management, operation & control
- And more . . .
Published by Darnell Group Inc., the leading source for worldwide strategic information covering the full spectrum of power electronics. We provide primary research, news services and original, proprietary information. Darnell Group specializes in the economic/business analysis of emerging power electronics markets and technologies.
Darnell Group USA
1159-B Pomona Rd.
Corona, CA. 92882-6926
Vice President / Managing Editor
Editorial Director/European Associate Publisher
Regional Sales Director, Japan